2017 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® Global Distinction Application
Global Distinction: What's new in 2017?
This presentation reviews the 2017 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® Global Distinction application; its programmatic goals, eligibility rules and overarching design; and the process involved in applying. Have questions or interested in more information? Contact us: email@example.com.
Recommendations for Applicants
- Read the questions carefully and craft your responses accordingly. The application (and its scoring) is strategically designed to highlight and reward certain elements of a corporate global health and well-being program. If answers provided are only vaguely relevant, they will not earn maximum points.
- Include the right people at your company when developing your application. Portions of this application are best completed by staff in the corporate headquarters. Other sections may be more appropriate for in-country or regional staff.
- Pick your country wisely. Don't assume that certain geographies are "easier" than others to win the Global Distinction award with. The award recognizes company efforts to promote employee health. Scoring is designed to create an equal playing field across geographies.
- Supplemental information is important. This information provides more culture and context about a company's health and well-being initiatives. Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide all requested information.
- Give yourself enough time! Often applicants wait until the last minute to submit their application. With increased traffic volumes, the online application system may slow down. It is possible to prevent possible frustrations, though. It's never too early to finalize your application.
If you have any questions or run into any problems submitting your application, don't hesitate to be in touch! We are eager to help however we can.
The Global Business Group on Health℠ has an extensive resource library on well-being and health promotion. Although most of the resources are only accessible by GBGH members, a selection of resources have been made available to all National Business Group on Health® members. Look for the orange locks!